Most Popular Posts of 2014


Happy New Year! The holidays have been crazy, and with time off from school and work, I hardly know what day it is. To reflect on the last year before I dive head first into the new one, I decided to examine my most visited posts of 2014.  I was a bit surprised by some of these, it turns out that the alcohol ink projects are well received. So here they are--the 5 most popular craft tutorials of 2014!


The #1 most visited post from 2014 was my alcohol ink glass gems project. These clear glass gems were so much fun to ink up and turned out great!


#2 this year is this martial arts belt display vase. Clearly there are lots of folks out there looking for an easy way to store and display martial arts belts. This project was going great until I tried to put the last couple of belts in the vase where the glass started getting thicker--so just be sure you have a vase that will fit your belts and you'll be good to go.


#3 for 2014 is my alcohol ink decorated glass vase. As with all of the alcohol ink projects, this one was cheap and fast and turned out beautiful.  I can't wait to decorate more glass candle holders and vases.


My #4 post of the year was a revisit to making alcohol ink washer necklaces which is my most popular post on the blog of all time (so far).


My #5 most popular post from 2014 was this project decorating DIY shrinky dinks with alcohol ink. I didn't think this was one of my strongest alcohol ink projects of the year, so I was surprised that it had enough visits to make my top 5. But it sure is fun to make something out of an empty bakery container (and getting to eat the cookies is a plus too).

Well that's the year in review.  I can't wait to share more crafting projects with you in 2015!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plastic Wrap Alcohol Ink on Small Ceramic Bowl

Splatter Resist Alcohol Ink Tile

Alcohol Ink Washer Necklaces