Shrinky Dink Charm Bracelet


So I had a bunch of shrinky dink charms....what do I do with them?  Make a charm bracelet of course.  I just happened to have a jewelry making kit that I picked up at Walmart on clearance for $1 that included pieces for a charm bracelet, a necklace and a set of earrings.  The charm bracelet had a bunch of similar round charms, so I thought I'd cannibalize the parts and make my own personalized charm bracelet.  But you could easily make it yourself with a 7 or 8 inch chunk of cable chain from the craft store, a lobster clasp, and some jump rings.


The best part of this bracelet is that the charms are practically free to make (aside from the cookies I have to buy), so when I come up with a new idea or get sick of a charm, I can swap it out very easily.


If you missed the posts where I explained how these were made, check them out: Homemade Shrinky Dinks and this week's Shrinky Dink Tardis Necklace.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plastic Wrap Alcohol Ink on Small Ceramic Bowl

Splatter Resist Alcohol Ink Tile

Alcohol Ink Washer Necklaces